Monday, August 30, 2010

Samaritan Women

At church on Sunday we had a group from and organization called Samaritan Women.  They are a part of the Fresno Mission.  These women have been in jail or prison but are now getting a chance at living a Christian life.  They are taken care of so that they may focus on building a strong relationship with God.  I was so moved by this group that I just had to write a little bit about them.  I have a checkered past myself though I have never been incarcerated.  I am a big believer in second chances and that is exactly what Samaritan Women is providing for these women.  If you feel inclined check out the Fresno Mission website and donate whatever you can to the cause...time, money, prayer, anything.  I myself am becoming a pen pal with women inmates.  I love to write so I figured it was a way I could bless the group.  I will also be praying for the group. 
God Bless these Women of Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment