Monday, July 11, 2011

It has been a while...

So I am not very good at blogging but I intend to get better.  There is a lot to update on.  Shaun lost his job about two years ago and we were all praying for God to lead him somewhere.  That is actually how the idea for Mother Nature's Beauty was started.  Well just last month God answered and gave Shaun a job at a resort up near Yosemite.  It isn't what he wants to do as a career but it is a job and in this market that is such a blessing.

So, last week he was waiting on a couple and they offered him a job.  Maybe that is what God had in mind this whole time.  If everything works out it could be a career lead not just a job lead, it could mean a much brighter future for our family and our boys' future.

I will be praying for God's will on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment